Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: NirMeleth - Das Eckenforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Cijj Jodaij

unregistriert

Sunday, 30. April 2006, 18:02

Romancing The Galaxy

Cijj's Story

His eyelids were sinking down, but Cijj managed to hold his head up, by placing it on the palm of his hand, slightly raising it above the level of his desk. He had to work through these RSF records, his report had to be turned in by tomorrow. All this work kept him more and more worrying about deadlines and how to format an official letter, but he could see his com pad lying within reach, a small symbol flickering through the near darkness in his room, indicating that 'She' had sent a message. So close and so far away. The next second he sat up straight, grabbed the small device and wrote some words, over-flushing him, while a picture stayed in his mind. He was dressed for a funeral, wearing a black jacket, black pants, black boots, only his gloves were white. He looked onto a wall of a room, flushed in golden light by a heart made up of candles, although he could not look at it directly, he saw it in his mind, saw it, even as his only fixed the wall. His lips formed words and his fingers passed them on.

When I lie in your arms
You cuddling next to me
Nothing threatens, nothing harms
And still I worry

How was I asleep, how awake
How did I live without you
Its hard to see, hard to find
It slowly slips my mind

Outside on the hills
A slight wind is blowing warm
Together with you, together in heart
I know that we can't be apart

Our life is complex and plain
It is crazy or leaves me in vain
But a fact I won't forget
With you, there is no regret

Should something rip us apart
Us, who belong together
I will vow to the galaxy
I love you forever

After opening his eyes again, he looked at the small letters, mixing together, forming words, forming lines, forming a poem. He looked at them a while that wouldn't end in his mind, until he decided to save them on a small data-chip which he placed in a pocket of his jacket, next to his heart. If he wouldn't send it today, then maybe tomorrow. Or some other day still to come. Refreshed, he returned to work, smiling. testimonies, lawsuits, files, all passing in front of him. And somehow they seemed to format their own poetry, forming, interconnecting, completing each other to an artists work of a special kind. Lightly his hand switched through files, searched, found, compared and wrote. Wrote through the blue night of Naboo, a rough wind blowing over the grass, the small hills, producing waves in the lakes, who mingled together to abstract forms Cijj couldn't see. But he saw them anyway.

Link